Sometimes it’s little things that get me the most excited. Here are a few from the past few days:
- My sweet boyfriend dropped by my office the other day and surprised me with beautiful lillies
- I paid $1.97 per gallon for gas! (Can’t remember the last time I paid less than $2.00 a gallon for gas–which is sad)
- Fall (and fall weather) is finally here! Friday’s projected high is 75, with a low of 51. Hallelujah!
- It’s mid-week, two meetings at work are behind me, and I have just one more to go tomorrow (I HATE meetings!)
- I got to eat lunch with my family, including my two precious nieces, on Sunday
Don’t you just love when God showers our lives with little blessings, that really mean a lot?