A few of my favorite reads from the past week:
• Not feeling beautiful? Here’s a reminder of what beautiful really means.
• A new model for living single.
• I don’t have an online dating profile (nor do I plan to), but if I did, I’d be sure to add “reader” to my qualities, especially after reading that readers are the best people to fall in love with.
• How the discipline of simplicity applies to our wardrobes.
• First, Westjet, now TD Bank. These Canadian companies sure know how to show appreciation to their customers, eh?
• Where has this alarm clock been all my adult life?