I’m Lisa from Alabama, a child of God, saved by grace through Jesus Christ. I believe that I’m loved with an everlasting, unconditional love. I believe that the best is yet to come.
This blog is my way of sharing my life as I keep striving for the abundant life that Jesus promised in John 10:10. It’s where I share my ups and downs, the silly and mundane as well as the serious and everything in between. Thanks for reading!
My Other Roles
Besides child of God, some of my other favorite roles include:
• aunt (the best role ever!)
• avid reader (one can never have too many books)
• race runner (5Ks, 10Ks and half-marathons)
• college football (Roll Tide!) and basketball fanatic
• clothes hound (trying to pare down my closet and choose quality over quantity)
• coffee drinker (the stronger, the better)
I’d love to hear about YOU–please drop me a line sometime!